Friday, April 8, 2011

Bitchin Kitchen Inspired FOTD / Challenge Day 27

I'm doing another inspired look today. My favorite cooking show is Bitchin Kitchen. The host, Nadia G, is absolutely insane. She has this crazy rocker personality, and I just love her attitude and her style, and her recipe's always sound amazing. I liked her show so much that I asked for her cookbook for Christmas, and in it she has a lot of fun and sometimes crazy makeup looks, so I want to duplicate a few of them. The first one I picked was from her Bag 'Em Tag 'Em Meals chapter, which is a neutral eye, but with a bright teal liner, so it adds a fun twist.

Face:
Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel
MAC Studio Sculpt in NW15
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer and Highlighter
MAC MSF Natural in Light
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Orgasm Blush
MAC Too Chic Beauty Powder
ELF Makeup Setting Spray

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Satin Taupe on the lid
MAC Beauty Marked in the outer corner
MAC Blanc Type on the browbone
MAC Too Chic Beauty Powder in the inner corner
ELF Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Twinkle Teal (I totally recommend these liners! Super pigmented!!)
Bare Minerals Loose Shadow in Azure to set liner

Lip:
MAC Nymphette Lipglass


Favorite Powder?

MAC MSF in Light!! I use it everyday. Love love love it! I don't know how it's able to cover well without looking cakey, and still let my natural skin come through but it does, and I will repurchase over and over and over again.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...