Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FOTD 5.10.11

This is the look that I have been wearing all week, and it's using the new stuff I got in my last haul :)

Face:
Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel
MAC Studio Sculpt in NW15
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Fair (which I just got the other day, and I'm really liking it so far)
MAC MSF Natural
MAC Harmony (contour)
MAC Pinch O'Peach
Nars Laguna (mainly down the neck)
Nars Copacabana Illuminator (on the cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
MAC Twinks (lid)
Physicians Formula Canyon Classics Matte Quad (medium brown in my crease)
MAC Smut (outer corner)
MAC Blanc Type (on the browbone)
Nars Illuminator (near the tear duct)

Lips:
Aerie Superfruit Vitamin Gloss in Coy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...