Friday, May 13, 2011

FOTD/Party look and What's in my Travel Bag

I've been playing with those pigment samples a lot lately and I have found my new favorite party look using my Reflects Antique Gold pigment! It's a very simple look to do, but it goes well with pretty much any party outfit.

Face:
Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel
MAC Studio Sculpt in NW15
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Fair
MAC MSF Natural in Light
MAC Harmony
MAC Pinch O' Peach
Nars Copacabana Illuminator

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Iced Mocha (used lightly on the lid as a base)
MAC Reflects Antique Gold Pigment (on the lid)
Physicians Formula Matte Quad in Canyon Classics
      -medium brown in the crease
      -dark brown/grey on lower lashline
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean (liner)
Sugarpill Bulleteproof (over liner)
Maybelline One by One Mascara

Lips:
Aerie Superfruit Vitamin Gloss in Coy

Since I'm flying to Florida, I had to condense the amount of makeup I'm bringing, so I was able to pack all of my essential items in my little makeup case. Most of the stuff I'm bringing probably wont be a surprise, but I thought I'd share anyway.


  • I'm bringing my Real Techniques brushes, as well as a few others that I use regularly. I'm able to fit them all in this case really easily


For my face:
  • Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel
  • MAC Studio Sculpt
  • Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer
  • Nars Orgasm/Laguna Duo
  • Nars Copacabana Illuminator
  • MAC Pinch O'Peach
  • MAC Harmony
  • MAC MSF Natural
For my eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • MAC Quad
    • Twinks
    • Burmese Beauty
    • Skintone 2
    • Satin Taupe
  • Physicians Formula Matte Quad in Canyon Classic
  • Sugarpill Bulletproof eyeshadow
  • In the plastic jars
    • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
    • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Iced Mocha
    • MAC Reflects Antique Gold
  • Eyelash Curler
  • Maybelline One by One Mascara
For my lips:
  • MAC Creme d' Nude Lipstick
  • MAC Milan Mode Lipstick
  • MAC Nymphette Lipglass
  • Urban Decay Lip Junkie Gloss in Wallflower
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink
  • Aerie Superfruit Vitamin Gloss in Coy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...