Friday, April 1, 2011

Challenge Day 19/20

What is your favorite concealer?

I've been using the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer and Highlighter duo and I've really been loving it. It gives really nice coverage but doesn't cake onto my skin like some of the concealers in a jar that I have been using. I had used the NYX jar concealers and they were alright but they felt too heavy on my skin. I like this one because it's nice and lightweight, and the highlighter is actually lighter than my skin tone so it adds brightness and dimension to my face without looking shimmery or unnatural.

What is your favorite eyeshadow primer?

I really like using the MAC Painterly Paint Pot as an eyeshadow primer. I understand that it's not intended to be a primer, but I use it for that purpose anyway. I have the Urban Decay Primer Potion sample in Greed, and while I do like it, I don't think it does a better job than the Paint Pot. I have oily eyelids, so no matter what primer I use, I have to first put some powder over my lids (I use my MSF for that) and I find that the oil doesn't break through as quickly. When I do that, I can make my eye makeup last for about 12 hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...