Thursday, April 7, 2011

FOTD 4.07.11 / Inspired Look / Challenge Day 26

I think I'm getting back onto a regular posting schedule now, I hope. I want to do my first inspired look today!! I'm going to try to do more of these so I can show some off some newer and more fun looks. This look was inspired by the makeup worn by Alison Krauss in her new music video Paper Airplanes! It's neutral, but really smokey and looks great on her.

Face:
Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel
MAC Studio Sculpt in NW15
Maybelline Instant Rewind Concealer and Highlighter
MAC MSF Natural in Light
Nars Laguna Bronzer

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Champagne and Caviar
Physicians Formula Matte Quad in Quartz Quartet
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean (cream liner)
Maybelline One by One Mascara
Lips:
Urban Decay Lip Junkie gloss in Wallflower


Do you wear makeup everyday?

Definitely not! I wear it when I work or if I'm going out, but if I'm just hanging out at home or if I don't feel well, I don't wear makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...