Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FOTD 7.27.11/ Updated DIY shadows


I redid some of my shadows from my last post. I moved a few of the MAC shadows that I don't really use and replaced them with some of my own. The one previously called Antique Ocean was so poorly pigmented, it was a pain to work with. So I crushed it up and made 4 new shadows: Cinnamon, Plume Rose, Midnight, and Silver Charcoal. I'm so pleased with the texture and pigmentation of these shadows. My favorites are Chocolate Mousse, Plum Rose, and Dark Chocolate. I used some of these in a look today! Excuse the fact that I didn't take a full  face picture. I had just jumped out of the shower so my hair was a mess.

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
Physician's Formula Matte Quad in Canyon Classics
Chocolate Mousse on the lid
Cinnamon just below the crease
Inter Gold Sparks in inner corner
Inglot Gel Liner in 77
Dark Chocolate to smudge out liner on lash line
Maybelline One by One Mascara

1 comment:

  1. such a pretty look.

    And I'm kind of glad you had the same problem as me with the url problem thing... I know it sounds bad that I'm glad you had blog problems, but I'm so pleased to hear I'm not the only one who did it! I really didn't think that changing the url would cause such a big faff on. Glad you got yours sorted too, your posts are now showing up in my dashboard and maybe now you wont feel so lonely :)

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...