Monday, July 11, 2011

FOTD 7.11.11 / June Favorites

It's been so long since I did a FOTD like this! I need to quit dropping the ball when it comes to this blog, but life tends to happen.

I love brown smokey eyes, no matter what season or occasion. This has been pretty much my look for the last few weeks. I haven't changed it up too much, but I did add a little something extra just for fun.

Face:
Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel
MAC Studio Sculpt in NW15
Maybelline Mineral Power in Fair
Maybelline Highlighter in Light
L'Oreal True Match Power in N1
MAC Harmony Blush (contour)
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Orgasm Blush
Nars Copacabana Illuminator

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Skinny Jeans
Inglot 465 all over lid
MAC Satin Taupe in the center and lower lash line
Inglot 26 in inner corner
Inglot 352 on brow bone
Inglot Gel Liner in 77 on lashline and in waterline
MAC Smut to blend out liner
MAC Reflects Transparent Teal patted over lid (don't know how well it's showing up, though)
Maybelline One by One Mascara

Lips:
Lip balm


Also I just want to catch up on my monthly favorites, even though we are almost halfway through this one. Oppsie. But there aren't many. Also, ignore the fact that MAC Harmony is there, because I used that in last months favorites. Double oppsie.

  • Inglot Palette - These shadows are amazing!!! They are super blendable and pigmented, and the texture is really great. Plus they are cheaper than MAC shadows
  • MAC Smut - This is a really great addition to my MAC Palette. It has replaced Showstopper, which was so dry and hard to work with that I didn't want to use it. They are basically the same color, but Smut has a better texture
  • Inglot Gel Liner - This is my holy grail liner!!! It's so pigmented, glides on beautifully and stays put all day, even on the waterline!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...