Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another Challenge catchup post

But not as bad this time... heh heh... ummm...

Where do you buy for makeup?

I buy all of my MAC makeup online because I don't have a MAC store near me. Most of my other high end makeup came from Sephora. I buy my drugstore makeup at either Walmart, Target or CVS. I bought my ELF makeup online, because my local Target only carries their products occasionally, and their selection is limited.

Favorite Toner?

I don't use toners very often. When I was using the Proactiv system I would use the toner that came with kit, and I liked it because it didn't contain any alcohol so it didn't sting or dry out my skin.

Favorite eye shadow palette and blush palette.

I don't have a favorite blush palette, but my favorite eyeshadow palette is the MAC Burmese Beauty Quad (surprise, surprise)

Which do you like: cream, matte, powder, sheer, or shimmer eyeshadows?

I prefer my eye shadows to be in a powder form, though sometimes cream shadows can be very useful. I tend to not like sheer shadows, and whether I prefer matte or shimmer really depends on my mood and what look I'm going for.

Favorite eyeliner?


I love to use my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean as a cream liner since I melted it into a pot form. I set that with a black eyeshadow (usually Bulletproof by Sugarpill).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...