Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Challenge Day 04

Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what's color and favorite?

I do like wearing foundation a lot. If I'm going to be wearing any makeup I feel more comfortable when I wear some kind of fuller coverage foundation. I am super super pale, with pink undertones, and I am usually the lightest shade in any foundation line. I swear by my MAC Studio Sculpt foundation (which should not be a surprise lol) and I am in the shade NW15. It's amazing. It covers so well without caking on my face or melting off throughout the day. Love it!

Sometimes when I want to wear makeup, but don't watch to put foundation on, I use Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer. It's actually kind of thicker in consistency, but still feels light while still offering surprisingly good coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...