Thursday, March 17, 2011

Challenge Day 05

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I had every intention of doing a FOTD, but I cannot find my memory card for my camera. It will turn up eventually. I feel kinda bad, since I haven't done one in a while. :( Laziness.

What is your favorite lipstick, lipgloss and lip liner?

I actually don't use lip liner. I should, but I don't own any. But my favorite lipstick is MAC Milan Mode. It's a lustre finish, and can be really sheer if you want it to be or a lovely fuchsia pink with multicolor shimmer. My favorite lipgloss is probably MAC Nymphette, which is a peachy pink with gold shimmer. It looks really great over pink or nude lipcolors.

I will post swatches of these when I find my memory card.

And I hope these challenge posts aren't too annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...