Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Challenge Day 03

What is your favorite brand?

I'm going to name my favorite high-end and drugstore brands.

High-end:
I've only been using their products for a short while but my favorite brand is MAC. I'm just so happy with every product I have purchased from them. Their products are great quality but they are still not the most expensive products you can find. I have found my holy grail face system with the Studio Sculpt and MSF Natural. They have a huge line of products so you are bound to find something that works for you. I just wish I had a MAC store near me.

Drugstore:
I think ELF is my favorite drugstore brand. I don't think they get as much love as they should, because they have definitely stepped up their game within the last few years. When I first started collecting makeup, I was in college, and couldn't afford to use higher end products. ELF offers a great range of products to try, at incredibly affordable prices with their $1 Essential line, $3 Studio line, and $5 Mineral lines. I was able to experiment with products and see what worked best for me, and didn't loose a lot of money if a $1 eyeliner didn't work out. I still use their brushes all the time, and, for the most part, have had great success with their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...