Sunday, March 13, 2011

30 Day Makeup Challenge!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I haven't been feeling well, and when I'm sick I don't tend to wear makeup. But I do have a few things I want to talk about today:

First, I picked up an amazing brush from Walmart. They now have a "high-definition" line of brushes available and they all look fantastic, and super affordable. I picked up the Angled Blush Brush for $5.98. It works wonderfully and I would say that it is comparable to any high end brush you can find. (Keep in mind that I am not sure if these are natural or synthetic bristle brushes, so if that is something that concerns you, research the products before you buy them).

Secondly, I am starting a 30 day makeup challenge. This is something I saw on Tumblr that I thought would be a great way to keep myself posting regularly. It looks really fun, and I encourage everyone to try it out.

Here are the topics:
  1. When did you start putting on makeup?
  2. How did you learn to put on makeup?
  3. Favorite Brand.
  4. Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what's your color and favorite.
  5. Favorite lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner.
  6. Do you like/wear false lashes? If yes, strip or individual
  7. Favorite eye shadow color.
  8. What's your favorite daytime look?
  9. Picture of your makeup collection.
  10. Favorite makeup brush.
  11. Do you like wearing bronzer?
  12. Favorite mascara.
  13. Where do you keep your makeup?
  14. Favorite Youtube guru(s).
  15. Do you wear blush?
  16. Do you copy any of the celebrity's makeup?
  17. Favorite makeup artist.
  18. What's your favorite night time look?
  19. Favorite concealer.
  20. Favorite eyeshadow primer.
  21. Where do you buy your makeup at?
  22. Favorite toner.
  23. Favorite eye shadow palette and blush palette.
  24. Which do you like: cream, matte, powder, sheer, or shimmer eye shadows?
  25. Favorite eyeliner.
  26. Do you wear makeup everyday?
  27. Favorite powder.
  28. Favorite makeup remover.
  29. Do you like wearing liquid liner? (if so, what's your favorite)
  30. Picture of yourself with and without wearing makeup.
This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, so leave a comment if you think you might want to try this :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...