Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I haven't been feeling well, and when I'm sick I don't tend to wear makeup. But I do have a few things I want to talk about today:
First, I picked up an amazing brush from Walmart. They now have a "high-definition" line of brushes available and they all look fantastic, and super affordable. I picked up the Angled Blush Brush for $5.98. It works wonderfully and I would say that it is comparable to any high end brush you can find. (Keep in mind that I am not sure if these are natural or synthetic bristle brushes, so if that is something that concerns you, research the products before you buy them).
Secondly, I am starting a 30 day makeup challenge. This is something I saw on Tumblr that I thought would be a great way to keep myself posting regularly. It looks really fun, and I encourage everyone to try it out.
Here are the topics:
- When did you start putting on makeup?
- How did you learn to put on makeup?
- Favorite Brand.
- Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what's your color and favorite.
- Favorite lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner.
- Do you like/wear false lashes? If yes, strip or individual
- Favorite eye shadow color.
- What's your favorite daytime look?
- Picture of your makeup collection.
- Favorite makeup brush.
- Do you like wearing bronzer?
- Favorite mascara.
- Where do you keep your makeup?
- Favorite Youtube guru(s).
- Do you wear blush?
- Do you copy any of the celebrity's makeup?
- Favorite makeup artist.
- What's your favorite night time look?
- Favorite concealer.
- Favorite eyeshadow primer.
- Where do you buy your makeup at?
- Favorite toner.
- Favorite eye shadow palette and blush palette.
- Which do you like: cream, matte, powder, sheer, or shimmer eye shadows?
- Favorite eyeliner.
- Do you wear makeup everyday?
- Favorite powder.
- Favorite makeup remover.
- Do you like wearing liquid liner? (if so, what's your favorite)
- Picture of yourself with and without wearing makeup.
This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, so leave a comment if you think you might want to try this :)