Monday, April 11, 2011

Challenge Finale / FOTD

OK! Last few questions:

Favorite makeup remover?

I pretty much just use whatever I can find that is cheaper. I have used the Neutrogena one, and I like it. I am using a grocery store brand remover now, and it's decent. I have also used Vaseline for makeup remover in a pinch. It's a little messy, but it's definitely a viable option.

Do you like wearing liquid liner? If so, what is your favorite?

I like the way liquid liner looks once you have it on, and the fact that it last a long time on the lids, I just find that the application is frustrating. I have L'Oreal Linear Intense (with the brush applicator, not the felt tip) and the brush tip is a pain in the butt. The formula is nice, but I am going to try the felt tip one when I run out.

Post a picture of yourself with and without wearing makeup?

HUGE Difference! LOL

Face:
Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel
MAC Studio Sculpt in NW15
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer and Highlighter
MAC MSF Natural in Light
MAC Pinch O' Peach Blush
Nars Laguna Bronzer
MAC Too Chic Beauty Powder

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Burmese Beauty on the lid and over liner
MAC Skintone 2 in the inner corner
MAC Showstopper in the outer corner
MAC Prized on the browbone
Physicians Formula Matte Quad in Canyon Classic (medium brown in the crease, and dark grey to fill in brows)
Rimmel Soft Kohl Liner in black
Maybelline One by One Mascara

Lips:
MAC Milan Mode
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink (just picked this up the other day. It matches Milan Mode beautifully)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...