Friday, June 3, 2011

FOTD 6.3.11

I'm super excited to show you my new Inglot products in action! If you'd like to see my review on these, just click here. Also, I did get my hair cut last week. I had the dead ends cut off, and I now have layers. I'm really pleased with how long it still is, considering there were a lot of dead ends. Forgive the roots, I need to get it touched up.

Face:
Inglot Under Makeup Base (this is a little thicker than the Monistat Chafing Gel I always use. It does feel  really nice, but it's not something I'll run out and get)
MAC Studio Sculpt in NW15 (I tried the YSM Cream Foundation, but it was way too dark for me, and it didn't cover anything. I'll pass on that)
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Light
MAC MSF in Light
Nars Orgasm Blush
MAC Harmony Blush
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Copacabana Illumiator

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
Physicians Formula Matte Quad in Canyon Classics (medium brown in the crease to help with blending)
Inglot 352 on the browbone
Inglot 46 in tear-duct and as a highlight
Inglot 465 all over the lid and on the lower lash line
Inglot 434 in the crease
Inglot 64 towards the lashline and in outer corner
Inglot Matte Eyeliner Gel in 77 on the lash line, tightline and waterline
Maybelline One by One mascara

Lips:
Urban Decay Lip Junkie gloss in Wallflower


I'll be posting my May monthly favorites sometime soon (either later today or tomorrow) so look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...