Friday, February 10, 2012

Review: Broadway Real Life Brush One Nail Kit


I've been sporting the short nails look for a couple weeks, and I'm getting bored. Sometime last year, I tried out the Kiss at home acrylic nail kit, and I was pleased with the results, but the application was difficult and messy, and the smell was unbearable. So I decided to give the Broadway Real Life Brush One Nail Kit a try. 

The kit includes:
  • Brush On Gel
  • Gel Activator
  • Brush Cleaner
  • 48 Short length tips
  • Nail File
  • Cuticle pusher
The application was super easy. You apply the tips with the brush-on gel. Then you apply the gel to the entire top of the nail, then apply the activator. The result is a really nice smooth finish, and it takes only a few minutes. The only complaint I have is your nails are still a little sticky for about a half hour, so I have quite a few fibers from my pants on my nails that are a little difficult to get off. 


1 comment:

  1. great post, I saw this kit in boots recently and was really intrigued. I might try them :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...