Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Amy Lee Inspired Look #3 / FOTD

Sooooo...

Sorry, again for being away for so long. I'm just lame :/. But considering today is the blog's 1-year anniversary, I figured it would be the perfect opportunity to do a quick update/FOTD. When I was done, I realized it looked a lot like Amy Lee's makeup from the My Heart is Broken video (the part where she's sitting at her piano). I also used a lot of new stuff that I got during January.

Face:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N1
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light
MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Pressed Powder
MAC Harmony Blush

Eyes:
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer
Wet n Wild Color Icon Shadow in Brule
MAC Patina (on the lid)
MUG Latte (in the crease)
MUG Taupe Notch (in out corner)
MUG Bada-Bing (also in outer corner, closer to lash line)
Tarina Tarintino Sparklicity Pure Gold Powder (in inner corner)
Inglot Gel Liner in 77
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara

Lip:
Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Wallflower

Image courtesy of Evanescence Website

1 comment:

  1. Great Makeup. I love MAC Pantina suck a good color!
    I am following you!
    XX
    SIRI ELAINE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...