Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just a little introduction

So I've been debating whether to start up a blog for a while now. I know it may seem like the world does not need another beauty blog. I've had blogs and sites before, but I was always posting about things that weren't that relevant or interesting, and paying for something I'm not going to keep up with is just a waste. So I think if I blog about things that I'm actually passionate about, and seem to interest others, such as makeup and photography, I'll be able to stick with it.

Now, with all that said, my name is Amy, and this is my new blog!!!

Hopefully I'll start posting things like FOTD's, hauls, reviews and things. SO I'm going to start on the right foot by doing all three today, just to test the waters a bit.

Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for your comment and taking the time to read my blog post :)Look forward to reading all of your future posts!xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...